- We meet on the 1st, 3d, and 5th Tuesdays of each month, 11:00 - 12:30 Pacific Time.
- The club is a hybrid (online/in-person) event.
- In-Person: ESCOM Center on the Indian Valley Campus (map & directions below).
- ONLINE: Use this Zoom link to join.
- You must be an ESCOM member to attend. Use the link below to join now or provide your email at the meeting for automatic sign-up (membership is free of charge).
Join ESCOM | ESCOM
Join ESCOM today! ESCOM Membership is open to all. We strongly encourage all of you to participate in our many clubs and events and to become part of a large group of active adults by joining ESCOM. All ESCOM members receive our Journal and access to our online communications that list the events and happenings sponsored by ESCOM, and other free publications and presentations
- Parking at Indian Valley Campus costs $4. Pay with a credit card at the parking lot kiosks, or online using the link below.
Exit Highway 101 at Ignacio Blvd and head west for 2.2 miles to the Indian Valley Campus entrance. Continue past the green library/administration building on your left, then take the next left turn into Parking Lot 2. After parking, walk to the bus shelter at the south end of the lot and cross the foot bridge. Continue walking south a short distance, then turn right into the first cluster of buildings. Go up a short flight of stairs and walk to the end of the covered wooden walkway. The ESCOM Center is on the left, in Building 10.
Exit Highway 101 at Ignacio Blvd and head west for 2.2 miles to the Indian Valley Campus entrance. Continue past the green library/administration building on your left. Turn into Parking Lot 3. At the south end of the lot, a driveway crosses a bridge over the creek. It ends in a small lot with accessible parking spaces. There is a smooth path from there to ESCOM, which is the last building on your left before the path heads across an open area to the Miwok Aquatic & Fitness Center.